Our Adoption From Ukraine

Thursday, October 26, 2006

We went back to the orphanage again last night and then went out for supper with our new American friends. We went to an Italian restaurant and had pizza, it was soooo got. Their translator came just when we were finishing eating and then the 5 of us went to play pool. Their translator, Brad & P played Russian pool and P and I visited. It was a nice evening and great to go out with English speaking people.

Nadia loves to play badminton with Brad...she does not want to play with me....I think she thinks I suck at it!!! Which is kind of true. But she always wants to hold my hand and carry my purse when we go inside form outside!! It rained early this morning but the kids wanted to go outside, mainly because she wanted to play badminton (we bring different things every time we go). Brad and Nadia were playing in the yard which is partial sand/mud/concrete. He dived for the birdie and wiped out....boy the kids thought that was hilarious.

And no, there is no beer at McDonald's. There is also no grilled chicken, which is my sandwich of choice!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any news on court??
Thinking of you guys all the time!
Nancy

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having a great time getting to know your kids. I check every day to see if you have a court date yet; you must be getting very anxious to just get them home! We will arrive in Kiev on 11/13 and I'd love to meet you if you are still there but I hope for your sake that you are back in Manitoba and settling into a home routine by then. Best wishes!
Lydia (MI MOM)

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are really enjoying the kids! There is just so much love there, I can feel it by reading it! Thinking of you always

Chera

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
It sounds like you are having so much fun with the kids! Every morning I wake up and look forward to reading your blog and hearing about your adventures.
Best wishes
Tannis & Benji

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home