Our Adoption From Ukraine

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Well # 3 of bad things happened to me today. My friend Roberta & I went to Costco on our lunch break today. We were backing out of our parking spot,…we were so far out I was getting ready to put my car back into drive to go froward when bam the guy parked behind me backs up and hits me. I don’t even think he looked as I was in the middle of the isle when he started to back up. I was honking…but he said he did not hear me. Just what I need right now! We were joking when we told our boss some blind, deaf guy hit us at Costco!! :) :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kim, what can I say! Hope nothing else goes to wrong for you! There will be a light at the end of the road....I know it is coming for us one day soon too (think it may have started to shine already!)

8:21 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I only recently found your site but I wanted to invite you to a "Blog-Pals connection." Come visit my blog for the explanation of what Blog-Pals is all about!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

Oh man that's the pits! I hope you get it all worked out easily w/o too much headache!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim

I hope everything goes well for you on your travels.
Miss you already at work and it has only been one day. Teehee.
Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and hopefully you will keep your 'blog' updated so that we can follow along with your journey.
I wish you all the best as you deserve it. Take lots of pictures too!
See you soon!

Keri

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home