Our Adoption From Ukraine

Friday, September 08, 2006

WHAT A FIASCO
I went on the internet Wednesday night and figured out exactly what flights we were going to take and how much they cost. I called NW, gave the girl all the info, including the flight numbers. I must have told her 3 times that I was getting a price of $1810 Canada for both flights (I scheduled to come home a week later that Brad). She gave me a price of $1837, but I told her that it was still less than my flight, so I was not worried. So I take my old tickets with me to the airport (on my lunch hour) on Thursday to change them and pay the $200 American change fee per people. The d--b girl was quoting me in America and had me coming home on October 4th and not November 4th. What a dingbat. I spent over an hour there trying to get it straightened out. Well of course the guy can't rebook the flights and the prices change every day so I went back to work to figure out new flights, of course the prices went up so I had to change the flight from Winnipeg to Chicago and Chicago to Kiev. So now instead of leaving here on Thursday a.m. we are leaving after work on Wednesday and instead of taking 2 flights to Kiev, we are taking 3. AAAHHH!! D--b girl. Oh well, everything worked out and that's all that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home