Our Adoption From Ukraine

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

BAD THINGS HAPPEN IN THREES
Well we decided to fix our washing machine. It would have cost us close to $700 with tax to replace it and it was only $250 to fix it. It’s only 3 year and 4 months old….not sure if we made the right decision or not. I figure if I can get 3 or 4 more years out of it I will be happy. I know why it broke, overloading and doing comforters…so I am to blame. So on Sunday we were running a cable from the living room satellite box to the TV in the kitchen and were drilling through the floor into the basement. Well I caught the wire going to the stove. 220 volts!! Brad says I am lucky to be alive!! I even started the wire on fire. I am lucky I did not burn down the house. So they say that bad things come in 3’s so I am waiting for number 3.

So I figure my number 3 is that we are not going to get our appointment letter by September 6th, which is when we need to rebook our flights. At least this time we have a very good idea when we will be going, so we might be booking on speculation. AAAHHH!! Man, I have been saying that a lot lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nan and Dan said...

I second what hubby says - you are lucky to be alive!! I hope you milking it for all its worth!!
I think you need to find something else to do while you wait, how about reading? seems much safer for you. :)
Nancy

12:09 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Good Lord 'a Mercy, Woman!!!

Lets hope there IS no number three!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home