Our Adoption From Ukraine

Monday, August 28, 2006

I THOUGHT MY LETTER ARRIVED!!
So Friday afternoon was my last Friday afternoon off for the summer….how sad. So on Friday I got home early, about 3 p.m. and let Benji (my indoor dog) out to use the facilities. I could hear Fred (my outdoor dog) outside dog barking which means Ben is doing something he is not supposed to (yes, Fred is a tattletale) or someone if in our yard. So I came out to see what the commotion was...it was a courier. I just about died, I started shaking, I thought I was going to ralph right there on my grass....but it was not my letter. When she told me that she had a box that weight 40 pounds for me I wanted to cry. A delivery for Brad’s business. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nan and Dan said...

Oh Baby - so close!!!!
Maybe you should walk around with a bucket, just in case :)
Nancy

12:13 PM  
Blogger Nan and Dan said...

Now I am thinking a bucket may be a bit to obvious - how about a ziploc bag, much easier to conceal :)
Nancy

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home