Our Adoption From Ukraine

Friday, September 01, 2006

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS
The good news is Chapstick is allowed on the plane….AWESOME.

The bad news, as Brad says, bad things come in 3’s. so it’s looking like this is my list;
1. kill washing machine.….although it’s good that it did not die when my sister and her 3 kids were visiting.

2. drill hole in stove wire and just about electrocute myself and burn house down…although that good that I did not do it.

3. not going to get letter before Wednesday September 6th when we have to rebook.

Well at least it’s a long weekend. I went out this my girlfriend Lesley who is in from Belleville, Ontario and some other friends last night. I have not seen some of the girls for a year or two, so it was nice. We are hoping to go out with her and her hubby on Saturday night. Brad is off to Regina, Saskatchewan for Sunday and Monday for the labor day classic…he is ecstatic, he has been dying to go for years.…go Bombers!! So I am going to golf with a friend and her sister on Sunday and then have lunch with her and another friend after and try and do some painting. Maybe I will get my mind off this adoption for a little while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nan and Dan said...

Hope you have a great weekend - enjoy yourself! We are just going to hang around and relax!
Nancy

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home