Our Adoption From Ukraine

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Well it’s officially, official. We got the famous letter last night form the NAC that people have been getting since June 2005. The letter says that they are in receipt of our request for an appointment but they are all filled up for the 2005 year and we will be notified December 2005/January 2006 of our appointment. Know this is a standard letter that they never bother to change. We did not even ask for a 2005 appointment, we asked for January 15-30, 2006!! So now we sit and wait and wait. Enough to drive us nuts. So now we are praying for a January/February 2006 appointment and that the appointment letter comes quickly so we can plan ours lives. You know me..the planner. Also, we only have until January 26, 2005 to rebook our flight or we loose our money. The pressure is on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim- Hi, saw your comment on my blog and remembered that I had seen yours before as well. Glad to hear you got the infamous letter too! We are hoping to travel in January, so hopefully the "real" letter arrives in early Dec. so we can plan. By the way, I'm a planner too. I've only been packed for the last 2 months! LOL!! Anyway, I have a new web address for my blog
www.spaces.msn.com/members/findingbabyJ

the old one was klaassenadoption.blogspot.com


I will be sure to check back on yours and see if maybe we will get dates around the same time! GOOD LUCK!!!

Melanie

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim and Brad,

I am keeping you in my thoughts. The commercials for the W5 show that there are many beautiful children waiting for wonderful parents like you two. Think how wonderful it will be for all of you when it happens. Hang on to those thoughts.

Love Lesley

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home