Our Adoption From Ukraine

Friday, October 21, 2005

What a day!!! and it’s not even noon. To summarize, there is a problem with our paperwork with the Canadian Embassy. All that I know for sure is we are not leaving tomorrow. I have rebooked our flight to leave next Saturday, October 29, 2005. We are praying, hoping, praying, hoping, praying that everything will be straightened out this week and the National Adoption Center will grant us another appointment on/about November 1, 2005. If they do not, who knows when we will go. We may not end up getting to go until the new year! Needless to say we are not happy, but know this is out of our control and our agencies’ control. It’s just so frustrating.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim and Brad,
Valerie told me about this site and I wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you. I'm sorry there is a delay but everything in life happens for a reason, in time that reason will be clear. Keep your heads up and your hearts open.
Lots of love, Jacqueline

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home