Our Adoption From Ukraine

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I know everyone is sitting around waiting for the next posting. I have tons to write about the last three days....but may not get around to doing it until later this week. I only a have a few minutes....it's been crazy the last few days....so many fun things, crazy things, a minor, but fixable problem that I will write about later.
Letters to Brooke....I know exactly who you are. I followed your blog. We have to talk!!! I though the kids orphanage name was Lugansk Children's Orphanage #1, but I looked though a couple of your pictures....it's the same orphanage. There is even a picture of our Stasi in one of your pictures....from what I can see by the room pictures and mamas, it's the same groupa.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right - it is #1. I emailed you some of the pics I have of Nadia and Andrew. There's one where they are holding hands and it is so cute! April 11 file on the blog. :) Good luck over the next few crazy days.

Robin

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, uhmm, are you all home now? How are the kids liking the house and life in general?

Lee, Treena, Kara and Nolan

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are all home and well. Please keep us posted as to how everyone is settling into their new lives.

Take Care.

Lorelee

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy to hear you are almost home!!! Thank goodness!!! I bet everyone including the kids can't wait!!! Benji too!
Hope your flights go well tomorrow.
hugs
anne from Calgary

7:29 PM  
Blogger cara said...

I just found your blog and am addicted, good luck on the flight home and keep us all updated. Cara
ps. our blog has the same background www.ukraineangel.blogspot.com

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI KIM and BRAD!!!
So happy to hear you all made it home safe and sound, tired, but all OK....sounds to me like things are going very well and Benji is happy to have you home too!!!
I'm very happy for you both and for the children too!
All the BEST!
Anne from Calgary

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home